To My World Where Being Confuzzled Is As Natural As Breathing
RSS

Mar 18, 2010

Headache oh headache

Coz of a week off work a few months ago because of painful headache, now I know.. If headache starts, go to the neurologist :)

First, they gave me two kinds of med, the nuclear bomb and the nuclear missiles.. worked! ofc.. then they reduced the missiles to machine gun, still works.. and everytime I came back, they would prescribed the machine guns.. The prescribed med, has caffeine in it, so I figured, drink coffee no headache.. Guess what.. WRONG! meh.. And the apothecary told me, if I want another batch of that med, need to go to the neurologist again coz one of the ingridients is listed and must be noted..

Headache oh headache.. time for another med~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Says