To My World Where Being Confuzzled Is As Natural As Breathing
RSS

Aug 15, 2011

33 is not my number!!!

i turned 33 last Friday.. and so i've been 33 for the last 3 days..

birthday was suck (i can only remember 1 bday when it was great - coz i controlled everything!) and i just knew.. this will be my suckiest 33 years of life.. and i was right!

1. sick before bday and couldn't go to office
2. still sick on bday, got scolded by parents at 4 freaking AM! then boss got mad at 5 shinding AM..

yep, this is not going to be a good year for me >_< i get sick more easily, my gastritic ulcer has gone for the worse x.x and boss has been after my throat for a while now.. and.. i handed it over along with the scimitar! sharpen by my own hands!


it's a suckie2 and going to be suckie2 year of my life ;_;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Says